jon_palmieri Confidential Company
Enterprise Sales Executive - Firewall & Security Management
Enterprise Senior Sales Executive – Chicago / Mid-West
The Top Firewall and Security Policy Management company is looking to expand their Chicago / Mid-West territory. This company has grown over 50% last year with a 100% renewal rate, 1,500+ clients including 20 of the top Fortune 50 companies with offices in over 65 countries. These accounts include Oracle, ATT, Chevron, Gm, Sony, J&J, and ING to name a few. The top sales representative earned over $1m last year with 14% commissions. This company pays 100% of employee benefit cost.
Qualified Sales Executives will work with System Engineers, an Inside Sales Manager and Channel partners to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within the Mid-West Territory.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within assigned territory
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers through face-to-face meetings and through internet/phone selling
- Works in partnership with Systems Engineers and corporate to educate the customer/prospect and demonstrate product capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with client decision makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful participation in Company web based training and other forms of knowledge transfer
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Company management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
- Displays strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Works with the company culture and value system
- Reports to Sales Director US
Sales Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing, or related field.
- Dynamic sales professional with at least 7 years of successful experience in direct and channel sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products.
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets. Experience in Change Management systems is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com