Physician Recruiter – Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare is the most comprehensive, integrated, and expanding health care system in CT. With five hospitals, a large multi-specialty medical group, the largest behavioral health network in the state, and vast rehab, senior care, post-acute and diagnostic capabilities, you will find an enriching environment in which to further develop your career. Enjoy high visibility and rewarding recognition as a member of the expanding strategic medical talent acquisition division. You will use your expert customer relationship management skills to provide concierge and turnkey recruitment, onboarding and retention services for physician and operations leaders that regard you as a trusted and valued member of their team. Learn and further develop all of your recruitment skills including innovation in sourcing, marketing plan development, interview strategy, compensation design, contract negotiations, onboarding and retention.
Reporting to the Director of Provider Recruitment and operating within the Development, Attainment and Recruitment Team (DART), the Physician Recruiter develops and implements aggressive and innovative recruitment and retention strategies for physician and advanced practitioner positions for Hartford HealthCare members.
Physician Recruiter Responsibilities
1. Develops and implements successful sourcing strategies including developing marketing campaigns, career event planning and attendance, training program strategies, internal referral sources, and database management.
2. Provides consultative and concierge level physician recruitment services to departments and Service Lines.
3. Develops key relationships within the department, Medical Group and Health system; uses knowledge of department and Service Line issues to resolve recruitment needs and concerns.
4. Expertly sources, screens and plans interview for provider candidates. Manages search progress and works collaboratively with credentialing and other onboard participants to ensure that on-boarding processes are completed efficiently and successfully.
5. Ensures physician recruiting efforts are consistent and in compliance with Federal, State and EEO regulations and HHC policies and procedures.
6. Monitors internal and external factors impacting attraction and retention. Maintains awareness of the national physician market and recruitment strategies.
7. Provides consultation and support to Senior Management in the establishment of organizational retention goals, objectives, and strategies and develops/communicates plans to meet established goals
8. Monitors internal and external legal developments impacting physician recruitment including immigration, compensation and contracting.
9. Tracks and reports recruitment metrics and expenses.
10. Maintains web, print and social media presence to ensure positive and sustained exposure of the Hartford HealthCare brand in the provider talent marketplace.
11. Maintains, manages and utilizes databases and other tools.
12. Uses Taleo and other internal systems as required.
13. Supports Resident Outreach strategy and serves as a resource to residents and fellows during their career development.
14. Operates creatively and innovatively to provide the best possible interview and onboard experience to attract new providers and their families. Is a positive, knowledgeable and enthusiastic representative of the organization and the region.
15. Participates in the development of compensation for providers including Fair Market Value documentation.
16. Performs other duties as required.
Physician Recruiter Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, required.
Demonstrated success in recruitment. Minimum 2 years of recruitment experience required.
Exceptional communication skills required. Writing samples required for interview.
Expert relationship management and customer service skills.
Ability to work in fast paced environment.
Flexibility to manage shifting priorities in a rapidly growing organization.
Self-directed in professional development.
Oriented toward process improvement.
Recruiter Critical Success Factors:
ASPR (FASPR) Fellowship or CMSR certification preferred or in progress.
Previous Human Resources Generalist experience.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, utilization of applicant tracking systems, and PeopleSoft experience is preferred.
Demonstrated innovation in sourcing techniques.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org