Back to Jobs
Senior Manager Talent Acquisition
Company Name Cyient Inc.
Cyient provides engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to global industry leaders. We leverage the power of digital technology and advanced analytics capabilities, along with domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems. We are looking for a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition to manage the recruitment operations in North America.
Under the functional supervision of the Vice President Global Business Fulfillment, this role is responsible for leading a state of the art talent acquisition function which enables Cyient to source and attract top talent. The role also entails administrative reporting to the Director HR (North America). This encompasses defining the talent acquisition strategy, employment branding, sourcing solutions, ensuring regulatory compliance, university relations, staffing analytics, management of all recruiting processes and vendor management.
This role will partner with key Cyient leaders to ensure understanding of the Company’s current and future talent needs and related recruiting demands.
Senior Manager Talent Acquisition are responsible for:
- Develop and manage a talent acquisition and employment branding strategy to efficiently and cost-effectively hire a high caliber and diverse workforce that will support the delivery of Cyient’s business goals.
- Provide expertise in staffing strategies and talent management including talent assessment, interviewing techniques, management of applicant tracking systems and Cyient ’s career website ; ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements related to staffing practices.
- Design and implement creative sourcing strategies using a mix of social media, technological, and employee referrals to ensure hiring managers have access to a high quality diverse applicant pool.
- Lead the talent acquisition team and processes including full lifecycle recruiting from requisition approval through onboarding as necessary; manage recruiting budget and expenses.
- Maintain knowledge of progressive talent acquisition practices and key trends, recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to drive continuous improvement and bring quality talent into the organization.
- Develop customized reports that track and communicate recruiting metrics, trends, variances, and spending to monitor and evaluate program effectiveness.
- Manage team workloads to ensure consistent distribution of requisitions and rebalancing as necessary.
- 4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 12-15 years recruitment experience overall with minimum 3-5 years proven ability to lead and manage a high performing recruiting team. Experience in handling a remote team is essential.
- Exposure to global delivery model of high value outsourced services is essential.
- 3 years required working with Applicant Tracking Systems and integrated HRMS.
- Experience with EEO/AAP reporting practices.
- Proficient in program management, stakeholder management, analytics and recruiting operations.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to build trust based and confidential relationships with all levels of staff and senior management
- Strategic thinker with hands on style to deliver practical and effective solutions
- Works effectively in a fast paced, autonomous, collaborative, global and results driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships and interface effectively with internal and external customers in a positive, cooperative and professional manner at all times; collaborative work style and track record in cross-team successes
- Strong problem solving, analytical thinking and process capabilities with experience in delivering change programs
- Must be able to work effectively in a team, matrixed structured environment, with a certain level of ambiguity
- Project management skills are required; must be able to support deliverables, with strong follow-through capabilities; risk assessment and mitigation
- Must be able to work with and maintain company confidential and proprietary information
Back to Jobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com